Aim and goals
Nano-medicine applications and Tissue Engineering is joint research topic for different disciplines such as Biological Sciences, Mechanic and Biomedical engineering and medicine. The aim of organization is to provide a multi-disiplinary training program to develop highly skilled researchers at different levels.
People from undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies are welcome to organization. In a series of lectures, attendees will gain knowledge about recent research topics on tissue engineering and nano-medicine applications. The lectures are delivered by recognized and famous researchers in the field.
- December 1st, 2014- Registration last day
- Symposium: December 19-20 December 2014
- Akinguc Auditorium, Istanbul Kultur University, Atakoy Campus
- Free registration (supported by Istanbul Kultur University internal funds)
- Lunch is not included
- Language: English
- Attendance certificate-pdf file is going to be sent electronically after attendance confirmation